Thursday, February 17, 2011

Another what-we've-been-up-to post :)

Jason's grandparents took us to a BYU football game. It was my very first one and we got to sit up top right along the 50 yard line! It was a beautiful day.

Jason flips pancakes like a pro! Do you see how high he gets it in the third picture? I love his face.

We had fun making pumpkin jack-o-lantern pancakes one Saturday. They were delicious and so much fun to make.

On our way back from Thanksgiving Break we ran into some pretty bad traffic. We were only going about 20 miles an hour and it was hard to see. once we thought the worst was behind us and we started picking up speed, our tire decided to blow. It had gotten really cold and looked like it just crumbled. We weren't very prepared to sit on the side of the road in a snow storm at night. All we had was a little wind up flash light. I'm grateful we had it. Jason sat and wound it up so we could use it to check the tire. Oh and did I mention we had the rest of our wedding gifts in the trunk? On top of the spare tire? That was fun too. Haha. Once we got a hold of the tripple A people they asked us what mile marker we were at. Jason had to go walk along the freeway to find it and in the meantime almost got buried by a snow plow clearing the highway. It was an eventful trip. We were glad when it was finally over.

We were so excited for Christmas to come that we decorated our apartment a few weeks after Halloween. We figured we would be out of town during the actual holiday visiting our families so why not put it up early and enjoy it?

A few weeks ago we made some BBQ chicken pizza! So. good! We were pretty proud of ourselves. Can you see the cool W on our glasses? We like them.

3 comments:

  1. I love the glasses!! Now I'm totally gonna have to do that for some for us ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that this post covers...everything, haha!! You guys are so super duper cute and I hope you start blogging more!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love reading your update posts! You guys are so awesome. Sad I missed you while you were in town, but glad to have gotten a special memory on my doorstep!

    ReplyDelete