Tuesday, August 3, 2010
"You've got a friend in me!"
There have been a few things lately that have truly made me realize the value of a good friend. They really are so important. We were in Mesa this past week for my sisters wedding and we got to go to Jasons ward for church. It was fast Sunday and there was a man who got up to bear his testimony and Jason leaned over and told me that he was one of his most influential scout leaders. He taught him that being a good example to others can be a more powerful tool than giving a speech or lecture (or testimony). Simply doing the right things and being good is the best thing you can do. For yourself and for those around you. It is so true. I have been so blessed to have great friends and examples in my life. There is something that I have learned from each and every one of them. So I just wanted to say thank you! Thank you for being so good!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment