Hahaha, me too!! It took me a second to finally realize what I was looking at...good grab! ;)
Haha! Love it!
Oh man. This made me laugh. You are so cute!
I haven't worn my CeLJ shirt for a few months because I don't fit it currently, but before that I wore it all the time! I plan to wear it again after the baby is born. We DO need to keep in touch better! We could be pen pals!
I would LOVE to be pen pals! :)
Hahaha, me too!! It took me a second to finally realize what I was looking at...good grab! ;)
ReplyDeleteHaha! Love it!
ReplyDeleteOh man. This made me laugh. You are so cute!
ReplyDeleteI haven't worn my CeLJ shirt for a few months because I don't fit it currently, but before that I wore it all the time! I plan to wear it again after the baby is born. We DO need to keep in touch better! We could be pen pals!
ReplyDeleteI would LOVE to be pen pals! :)
ReplyDelete