Sunday, June 10, 2012

B Date

A few weeks ago, Jason and I went on a B date where everything (or most everything) we did started with B. It sounds super cheesy, I know, but it turned out really fun!
-We started the night off with some BBQ chicken. Time to brag: Jason has AMAZING BBQ skills! This chicken was DE-lightful! As in, I don't think I will EVER forget how tasty this chicken was. It was that good. So, things were off to a great start. 
-We then bedecked ourselves in our blues and...blancos, mounted our bikes and road down Bulldog Ave., wherein a bug proceeded to fly into my eye. Gross. 
-To Big-Lots we went to obtain some bubble bath.....for a baby-shower gift of course......
- Once home, we treated ourselves to some Boggle and homemade banana splits and enjoyed an episode or two of Monk...or bMonk...

I love Jason

-The End-



What are some quirky, fun dates that you do?

                                               




3 comments: