Saturday, May 26, 2012

Disneyland Highlights

Classic picture at the Mickey face.

Happy Anniversary pins from the town hall!   We counted how many times the Disney crew  congratulated us and we got a total of 70 times! It was awesome.

We made shirts and they were awesome! 
They said: "Two years ago today I married Prince Charming/my princess."



Star Tours! 

Pirates of the Caribbean!

This one's for my dad.

Waiting for the Mickey Mouse Parade.

On the Pier

Squinty eyes

Flyin our kite

Playin some Monopoly Deal on the beach.

Toy Story Mania! Definitely one of our favorite rides.



Jason got me to go on CA Screamin. I was just a little scared. 
My eyes were closed...the whole time.

We ate lunch by this cool jazz band and I think Jason 
ended up being the washboard players biggest fan.

Sunset.


World of Color was AMAZING! Really. 
One of the coolest things i've ever seen.

A few other highlights:
-Getting to surprise our Moms for Mother's Day and going to church with them!
-Seeing my wonderful friend Becca and her family at CA Adventure! And eating a late night dinner at IHOP with them. 
-Jumping waves in the freezing ocean and being scared to death by a seal.
-Seeing dolphins.
-Cute little boy and his sister showing us all the fish they had caught from off the pier. They were pretty awesome actually, you know, laying stagnant and gross in a plastic bag. His latest catch still on the hook in his hands. 
-Having our pictures taken as Hans Solo and Princess Leah. Some guy around Star Tours put our faces on a star wars picture and it looked awesome! Too bad it was like 35 bucks! As another option he wanted us to know we could also get our picture put on a huge blanket for the low price of a hundred bucks...you know, just for funsies!
-Splash Mountain picture poses. Enough said. 
-The awesome Secrets of the Mouse book our friends let us borrow. It was so cool to look up different facts and hidden things about the rides! 
-A cute old couple coming up to us after the parade and asking us if what our shirts said was true. We told them it was our 2nd anniversary that day and they got so excited because that day was their 52nd anniversary! They were adorable and totally in love. 
-Fudge from Poo's Corner.
-Churro's

4 comments:

  1. Dude wasn't Star Tours and World of Color AMAZING?!!??! When WOC debuted I was still working there and I was blown away by it ;) And Star Tours is DA BOMB now hahahaha ;) SO happy you guys had fun! And I love your shirts! I'm probably gonna completely steal that idea for our family trip in December with our baby girl ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like lots of fun and I love your t-shirts! Happy Anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You two are the best! I am glad you two had so much fun.

    ReplyDelete
  4. how fun!!! looks like you had an awesome time! love your shirts : )

    ReplyDelete