Monday, May 7, 2012

Disneyland!!

In exactly ONE week from now will be our 2 year anniversary. We will be at Disneyland! I am SO excited! So. Very.  Excited!

When Jason and I were Seniors in High School we went to Disneyland as part of our Choir trip and that's the last time we've been together. I went again in 2007 but needless to say, it's been a while.

Senior year of High School was kind of a funny one for us.  We both had "crushes" on each other but would never have said anything about it. In fact, this video pretty much shows the extent of our "flirting." Haha! If you could call it that. You better believe I did! :)

I love these videos. They're terrible quality but they bring back such wonderful, girlish memories.

Since it's been a while since either of us have been to Disneyland and this will be my first time at California Adventure, what are some things I need to know? What are your favorite rides and not so favorite rides? What are the must-sees and not-so-must-sees?




4 comments:

  1. Chris and I love Disneyland and California Adventure!! Favorites for California Advebture is hands down Toy Story Mania. It's usually about a 40 minute wait, but it's SO worth it. Another fun one is the Grizzly Rapids Ride. It's fun and refreshing when it's hot out. California Screaming is also lots of fun! Oh!! And the new Little Mermaid is cute too! Too bad I'm not still working at DB or I could've told you all about these rides. But for us, they are must dos!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gahhh. I want to go to disneyland SO BAD. Were you able to find any discount tickets online? Also, have a great time there!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE california screaming. LOVE grizzly rapids. the giant carousel is fun, and so is soaring over california. we go in JUNE! jace hasnt been since he was little and i havent been since 2006? i'm beyond excited. have so much fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Paige- I know. We definitely could have talked and you could have shared all your disney wisdom with me! And I would have loved it! P.s. You absolutely MUST tell me about Harry Potter World?! That is my DREAM!

    Caitie-We looked and looked for discount tickets but all we could find were like huge package deals that would have cost us more money. So we've just been saving :) P.s. We should do another Lord of the Rings night sometime this summer! I think that'd be awesome!

    Andrea-Thanks for the tips! Didn't you go with the choir in 06? The same trip from my video? That's too funny! I'm so excited for you to go! It'll be awesome!

    ReplyDelete