Thursday, April 19, 2012

What a great way to start your day


Remember this part from 
Napoleon Dynamite?


Pretty much sums up what happened on the way to work this morning. Only the cow was a dear and the deranged farmer was a police officer and the screaming kids on the bus was Jason and I.  


Suffice it to say, our morning 
started off great! 


I believe the police officer was trying to put the deer out of its misery from having a run-in with a car. But right on the side of the road with cars going by?! And with your own hand gun?! Shoot, (No pun intended) I don't know. I'm no hunter so I don't know if this is something considered ok but this seemed pretty crazy to me! Or maybe is just took me off guard but I definitely wasn't expecting to see something like that first thing in the mornin.


Hope your morning, or at least 
the view, was better than ours :)







4 comments:

  1. YIKES!!! That's so sad...and disturbing...

    It's funny though, that we have similar blog posts today, haha...well, similar in the title at least :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness! That is crazy! I bet he was glad to have an opportunity to fire his gun and not injure a citizen. Which I can totally get.
    I hope you aren't too scarred!

    ReplyDelete
  3. HAHAHA! You are hilarious janelle! That is crazy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know, I think these Provo police get a little too gun happy since not too much stuff seems to happen around here!

    ReplyDelete