Already celebrating before the actual graduation ceremony!
Waiting in lines outside of the Marriott Center before commencement. They just barely missed a big storm that rained on us most of the week.
Bowling (Janelle beat everyone after she got a turkey and bumped her score to almost double everyone else!)
Janelle's Dad took second place!
I'm not sure, but I think the girl to the left is floating...?
BYU Bookstore with our families. Danger at every corner...
Walking through the new gardens south of BYU with our families. Me and my graduate. :)
Love this congrats Janelle ! You are such a smart girl. What did you graduate with?
ReplyDeleteThanks Perla! I studied elementary education. What are you studying? P.s. I love reading your blog! You and Chris are adorable.
ReplyDeleteCongratulations Janelle!!
ReplyDeleteYoure welcome. I love blogging I just wish thtat I had more time and patience for it. jaajaja But i dont. Im better than I've ever been before so that's a huge accomplishment.
ReplyDeleteAnyways thats awesome you finished elemntary education. I took this semester off. But ill be back hopefully in the fall I will go with communications and photography.
Thank you for your sweet words.
Love ya and have fun in Utah