BUT! Many a post coming soon!
P.s. I'm not a blog pro (understatement) so is there a way I can make the part of the blog that I write on wider instead of writing on just a thin little strip? Does that even make any sense? Basically I want the writing to take up more space than just the little thin strip down the middle. Anyone know how to make changes like that? Let me know.
Dashboard - Design - Template Designer - Adjust width. You'll need to find the two column background on shabbyblogs. Or is it the three column? Hmm. I get confused. Anyway, that should work. You may need to change your template. Okay, so I haven't changed my width for a while and back when I did it, I had to change it using the HTML code so I don't really know. Good luck! I am excited to read more from you!
ReplyDeleteYeah just find a wide background to use and then adjust the width like Emily said ;) CutestBlogontheBlock.com has some good ones to look at too ;)
ReplyDelete