We had our first anniversary last May. I know, like three months ago now! So I decided it was high time to post about it. We went up to Park City and just hung out for a few days. Park City is thee place to go during summer time. Everything is dirt cheap. They must make bank during ski season but the place is deserted in the summer. It was a perfect little get away. On our way there I realized the thing I'd put in my purse thinking it was my camera was really only the camera charger. So we stopped and got us a good old fashioned disposable. It was so fun taking pictures with it and I loved how they turned out. Here's a few of my favorites.
This was crazy. It doesn't look scary from the pictures but I couldn't believe how high and steep it was.

What it looks like from the bottom.

Then we went skiing and had professional pictures taken of us. In matching ski suits. And matching...wigs. And we had really cool poses.


Main Street. They had some way cool old buildings. I wish you could see them better in the picture.

Jason loved the trolley! Remember the trolley from Mr. Rogers Neighborhood? I'm pretty sure this was his cousin.

The shoe tree.

We're in love.
The end :)
I like the professional pictures.
ReplyDeleteDisposal camera! I love it! These pictures are great!
ReplyDeleteLubbock is about 9 hours away. We will be in Arizona for Thanksgiving and Utah for Christmas though!
Happy year!!! I work at Emerson down by WW with like 30 other WW grads hahahaha I love my little ones but I still would like to have something different on my resume ;)
ReplyDeleteSo glad you two are happy!! Loves!
Emily-We'll be in Arizona for Thanksgiving too and hopefully we'll be down there for a little while during Christmas. Most of it will probably be spent in Utah. We should plan something! I think the last time I saw you was when we went to Zuppa's right after I moved to Utah. That was probably two and half years ago! Sad.
ReplyDeleteAli-That is so fun you work at Emerson! My sister Rachel was actually working there last year too. Who else works there? I know what you mean about your resume. I graduated in el ed too and after school I started looking for jobs other than teaching and my resume wasn't quite so impressive as it used to be (or seemed to be haha!).
I arrange the pictures in PhotoShop and then upload the whole collage into PhotoBucket. Then I copy the HTML code into Blogger. I was always having problems arranging pictures on blogger and this seems to solve my problems.
ReplyDeleteOkay, so celj reunion at Thanksgiving? I haven't seen any of you for years!
ReplyDeleteI would like that! I don't know how much time we'll have down there but we should definitely try and get together!
ReplyDelete