The month of July was awesome! We had family either staying with us or near us the entire month! We had a reunion for Jason's side of the family for the first part of July and almost all of Jason's family got to stay up here for about two weeks! It was SO good to see them. I loved having them here. I really wish we didn't all live so far apart. After they left we drove to down to Arizona for the week and saw them again as well as my family. Then my sister Rachel drove back with us and stayed for a week. Best month ever! I really have such an awesome family. They truly make me so happy. I am a terrible picture taker so I don't have very many good pictures of our reunion but alas, i'll post a few of what i've got. More posts to come about other family adventures
We had a blast playing Minute to Win it games. Sadly the left over balloon was the only picture i got of it.
Carter, my nephew, had a blast with the sparklers!
Riane and Kaelin are Jason's cousins. They are so cute and i'm pretty sure we're they're favorite. Hee hee! :)
Such a little model. I told her I was taking her picture and she whipped out this little pose.
This picture doesn't do it justice but i'm pretty sure Carter was dancing to the fireworks. I miss that little guy!
No comments:
Post a Comment