I know I am not the most consistent at writing on my blog. However. I had made a resolution to try and write more often. I even made a list of things I wanted to blog about. And have I posted anything from that list? Nope. Is it because I'm extremely busy or something? Nope. Probably the opposite, in fact. Since graduation and the disappearance of homework I have indulged in getting addicted to online TV shows and feel no shame in doing so. Some of you may recall the hit 90's show, drum role please... Dr. Quinn Medicine Woman! DQ for short. I'm hooked! It's SO good. I'm amazed at how "good" this show actually is. Dr. Quinn, ahem, Michaela, teaches her kids to make right choices, to be honest, and to respect people who are different, among other things. It's so refreshing to watch in comparison with most of today's shows. Plus, you get a good mix of humor, romance and indian chants. And nothing beats Sully's tomahawk throwing skills that always save the day in the end! I'm telling ya, if you've never seen this show, please do. If it's been a while, it's high time for a refresher. You will love it.
AND guess what?! Jane Seymore will be hosting this years Mormon Tabernacle Choir Chrismas Concert! Coincidence? I think not! Already trying to get tickets.
So if anyone cares to watch a few they are ALL online! Enjoy.
Dr. Quinn
You're welcome.
I freaking love that show! Where are they on line??
ReplyDeleteI put up the link. Does it work?
ReplyDelete