Night time view of the goblins.
| Lately i've been seeing more and more of my dad in my facial expressions. I've always been told I look like my mom but i'm seeing more of the papa. |
We were soon to be on the top of that thing!
| Ya, it doesn't look all that big from this picture. Trust. It was a pretty fair hike. |
Half way to the top. It's crazy how the valley behind is so flat in comparison to all the lumpy goblins.
I just have to give a shout out here. See the girl in the pink? She's 4-5 months pregnant. I cannot BELIEVE the things she was doing on this hike! Things i'll bet she'll never be telling her doctor about.
From the top! Look at all the cute little boglins...i mean goblins!
| I know this shirt is a little...odd. But it's probably my all-time favorite. What's on it you ask? Ya, I don't really know either. A happy dancing girl with large, splotchy eyes? |
We were awesome and got to wear cool headlights while doing
a little spelunking. One of the coolest, scariest things i've done.
| Thanks Connie and Travis for the sweet head light! |
Slot canyons! This was my favorite part of the hike. We still
had a long way to go so we didn't want to get our shoes wet
(some of us were better at it than others...)We had to straddle
the walls to get through the parts of the slots that were filled
with water.
I couldn't help feeling like this the whole time...
![]() |
| Can you not look at this picture without getting the song stuck in your head? "Hup two, three, four. Keep it up two, three, four!" |
It was so nice to go on this trip and be away from everything. No cell phones, computers or work. Just friends and fun. It's good to get away like that every once in a while and just be one with nature, as my good friend Sully would say :)

No comments:
Post a Comment