I realized I never posted about Halloween! Let me just preface by saying, I thought our costumes turned out pretty awesome! I was pretty humble about it too. We were Luna Lovegood and Neville Longbottom from Harry Potter. By the end of HP 7.2 Neville Longbottom was pretty high up there on the awesome-HP-character list! So I only figured it was appropriate that Jason get to be Neville since he's number one on my just-down-right-awesome list! Here's what we looked like:
 |
| Our attempts at a self portrait before the wards Halloween party in our usual pose of me trying to be taller and Jason trying to pretend he's shorter. |
 |
At the party we ran into some fellow Hufflepuffs and Ravenclaws!
|
 |
| Jason's wand that we picked up at Ollivander's. (aka, he pulled it off a tree on our way to the church. Haha!) |
No comments:
Post a Comment