A few weeks ago Jason and I went to one of those paint-your-own-pottery places and made Christmas mugs! This was such a fun date. You get to sit and paint and talk for like 4 hours. It's simple and such a blast!
Jason's mug was amazing! A cute little snowman giving a gift to his cute little snow woman. What a thoughtful little snowman.
I was proud of how his snowflakes and icicles turned out.
I chose to go the ornament route.
My two favorite ornaments. I replicated the ornament that Jason and I made for our first Christmas last year. We mod podged a wedding picture to the back of a canning jar lid. It's definitely my favorite ornament! And I was pretty proud of how it and my snowflake turned out.
I love Christmas time. It's so fun to make your own Christmas traditions.
No comments:
Post a Comment