Sunday, December 18, 2011

Thanksgiving

I have so many things to be thankful for... but I was most thankful to get to see my family for a few days. I don't mean to brag (well...maybe just a little bit) but I pretty much have the most awesome family. Trust.
Thanksgiving was at our house this year which means ALL of my cousins and aunts and uncles came. There was a lot!
I truly have THE cutest grandparents ever. Try and tell me this picture doesn't make you smile?! 

Rachel and Diane. My beautiful seesters!

Con Bon, giving the stink eye. 

Dale and Babo (pronounced babe-o). 

Jas and I! True love at its best. 

The infamous teeter-totter. Countless children have been injured on this thing. I believe my great grandpa made it probably close to a hundred years ago and it somehow ended up in our backyard. This thing is the wonkavator of teeter-totters. It doesn't just go up and down it can pretty much go any way you like. And if you get someone in the middle to spin you around, you can get going pretty darn fast. And if you're in the devious mood you can drop to the ground mid super spin and get the other person to fly off! How do I know this...? I don't know. My cousin tried to see how many little kids it would take to balance him out. I think it took  like 5 or 6. Haha! 

This picture captures the beautiful weather that is Arizona Fall/Winter. Clear skies, green trees...perfect for a little joy ride! Oh how I miss it!

I love times together like this with the fam. And I love this car. 


5 comments:

  1. I am now going to blog stalk you. Just warning you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad you could come visit your families! But next time you'll have to let me know so we can see each other for a second! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are truly . . . THE BEST DAUGHTER-IN-LAW WE COULD EVER IMAGINE!!! We like your photos. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE that picture of Grandma and Grandpa. How blessed we truly are! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Alicia! Isn't is adorable? I love them. We truly are so blessed!

    ReplyDelete