Thursday, October 25, 2012

Books We Read Summer 2012


 
  

 I love that I get to read so much during the summer! Most of these books Jason and I read together, some I read on my own. Of this list, my top three favorites have been Mockingjay (of course), The Rent Collector and the Sherlock Holmes short stories and Hotel on the Corner of Bitter and sweet are tied for 3rd. I finished the Rent Collector not too long ago so my love for it is still fresh and new. But really. I loved this book! Cameron Wright is a beautiful writer.
You can read the first chapter here

Check out the book trailer...oh and uh, excuse the naked baby and the mothers back side...It really isn't the most flattering image to use to sell a book but hey! It's a wonderful story nonetheless. 

    

4 comments:

  1. i love brenden mull! fablehaven was a favorite of mine for a LONG time!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh ya! He is so fun to read! We started reading Beyonders V.2 and got way into and then had to return it to the library! Ugh. Must finish it. Have you read that series yet?

      Delete
  2. What an awesome list!! There are a few books on here that I've been wanting to read, and some I haven't heard of before...I'll have to get on it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Which ones have you been wanting to read?!

    ReplyDelete