We didn't have much of a Halloween this year. I worked late Halloween night and Jason stayed home to pass out candy to the 1 group that came by.
I carved a pumpkin for a competition at work and I loved how it turned out!
I won the most GGgrrrrrRRRrrr award...or however you'd spell it in wookie words.
We had a ward Halloween party the weekend before and I made an apple pie. It was SCRUMPSH! My first time making a lattice top crust.
We dressed up as Dr. Watson and Detective Holmes. Jason looked awesome in his costume! I love that vest of his. We printed pictures of 'homes' and taped them all over my jacket to solidify the Detective 'Homes' look.
Oh yeah, and Jason found me an awesome pipe.
You guys always seem to have so much fun! Love the costumes : )
ReplyDeleteI freakin love your pumpkin!!!! You guys are so cute!!
ReplyDeleteso creative! I love it!
ReplyDelete