We stayed in Utah this year for Thanksgiving. It was our first Thanksgiving away from our families but we are lucky to have grandparents near by who we were so happy to share it with!
It was a perfect Thanksgiving day.
We started the morning off right with "OH" so much to be thankful for. I for one was especially grateful for this cereal! It has been years since I had it and there are a few who know just why this cereal is so awesome!
We were in charge of making the pies and mashed potatoes. I tried a pink lemonade pie this year and it was a hit! And it isn't a true Thanksgiving in my opinion without an apple pie!
My Practice apple pie...which in all honesty is just another excuse to make an extra pie.
The feast!
Hmm...looks like someone was hogging the Martinellies....JASON!
What I am most grateful for...
Do you have any Thanksgiving traditions or things you look forward to? What are they?
Love your pictures - makes me homesick :)
ReplyDeleteGlad it was a good day!