Saturday, January 19, 2013

Christmas 2012

We had a wonderful Christmas! Lots of family and lots of snow! The week before Christmas and our trip to Arizona, our mechanic told us we needed a new car. Luckily he had one for sale. So! We had a bit of an early Christmas and we love our new car!

Here is Jason Christmas morning!

Jason designed this awesome mirror! It's amazing!

This wasn't Christmas day but we had tons of snow this Christmas. TONS!
Jason's mom was able to spend the week before Christmas here in Utah and we loved having her here! What is Christmas without your family?! 

Two days after Christmas the three of us drove to Arizona to enjoy much warmer weather...oh and to see the rest of our family. One night we had a family dinner and my two wonderful mothers helped me finish stitching my quilt! I was so happy to get it done! I love how it's turning out! 

We had such a great trip! There's always so much we want to do while we're there and there are always things that we just can't seem to fit in and always leaves us wishing we had more time to spend with family and friends! 

1 comment:

  1. It was an awesome 2 weeks. I am so glad I got to come to UT - even though it was cold and snowed. And, it was so fun to work on the quilt! It looks beautiful! :)

    ReplyDelete