Sunday, February 10, 2013

An Ode to Scalloped Potatos


Janelle: “So…how are we gonna split the leftover scalloped potatoes tomorrow? Because…you kinda just had yours?”

Jason: “WHAT!? Well you had two servings at dinner and I only had one!”

Janelle: “Well…who made the potatoes? Oh wait…we both did. hee hee”

Jason: “Ya!”

Janelle. “Ya…Well, who got the CREDIT for making the potatoes at your grandparents house?!” 

Jason: “You did! What’s up with that? You get the credit for the food we make, the Christmas presents we buy. It’s like what do you people think I do all day, sit around and watch tv while she’s doing all these amazing things? NO! I’m right there helping her do them!”

Janelle: “…ok, we can split them.” 

4 comments:

  1. I love you Janelle!!! I am dying! And you are so nice! I would have just eaten them! Haha! P.S.- your scalloped potatoes sound amazing. And I really want to ear some now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha - I am glad Jas helps out with everything... you could just have him do it all and you would probably still get all the credit : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is awesome. I love you guys! I probably would have just eaten them too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This conversation is so you. I miss you!

    ReplyDelete