April was a CRAZY month! Jason had to finish up a bunch of projects for school. Those awesome ones that keep your husband at school all day and all night. My sister came up for conference one weekend. Conference week means I work Ladies Night at Deseret Book which is insane but awesome! Another weekend we found an apartment we knew was perfect for us so now all of the sudden we are moving at the end of the month too. Then lastly Jason's graduation and family coming to visit! Oh, and of course, I get a huge cold right as our families come to town.
But man! I think that about covers April.
I don't know why but I love graduations! Jason's was especially nice. I was so proud of him. He truly works so hard and gives his very best on everything he does. Elder Perry spoke at the Commencement ceremonies and I can't remember the name of the speaker who spoke during his Convocation but it was excellent. The weather was perfect and I loved having our families here!
We were trying to explain how to zoom in to take a picture with your iPhone and we ended up looking like we were doing the Chicken Dance! Flashback to Skateland anyone??
We had dinner at Goodwood BBQ. Best BBQ around! Their onion rings are amazing!
I really can't say how proud I am of Jason. He is amazing and I'm so grateful for all the hard work that he does for our family. Love you Jas!
No comments:
Post a Comment